ok time to fap and take a nap
ok time to fap and take a nap
I used to be obsessed with the National Geographic for Kids magazines.
I would read every single one I could get my hand on.
1. Your name and username
2. Where you’re from.
3. Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
4. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
5. What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
6. What do you call gym shoes?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
10. Choose a book and read a passage from it.
11. Do you think you have an accent?
12. Be a wizard or a vampire?
13. Do you know anyone on tumblr in real life?
14: Tag! 500daysofbased, esracist, tsulrednaw, cheyyyne, god-bless-ignorance, gagukinz, cigarettelxrd, thatkidemmma, chelly2rad, jessicun-t, f0llar, buutyeah, sabiiiii, lildicktornado, underground-airplay, yerbalessencess, konnichiwaworld, fxbulousss, doncheftw, freshiejuice, ilytangello, misscherrylikesitdirty, holybolognajabronies, blvck-qod, ayofardeezy, whatthejahanam, moukies
15. End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
nigga did you just say “jif”
i came out to have a good time and honestly i’m feeling so attacked rn
IMPORTANT FERGUSON UPDATE - WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOUTUBE TAKES IT DOWN
CNN REPORTER Fredricka Whitfield interviews the Store Owner’s Lawyer (from the store that was “”“”“”“robbed”“”“”“”“”“”” by “”“”“”“”“”mike brown”“”“”“”“”“)
As the lawyer begins to explain what really happened, cnn “”“”“loses the feed”“”“”“
A puppy who survived brutal abuse by the time she was three months old, is recovering and the Nassau County SPCA is looking for donations to help.
The seven-month old pit bull named Miss Harper endured abuse and was found by SPCA officials in September with devastating injuries.
"Her scars are most likely permanent, damage to her back toes is likely permanent, and she could have surgery to repair her ears, but it may not come to that," said Dr. Kim Barlowe of My Pet’s Vet.
The worst of Miss Harper’s injuries were to her ears, which were both cut off, and one of her back legs, which was also severed.
"Our main concern is rehabilitating her and finding her a good home," said Barlowe.
Miss Harper was the only animal found in the home and the people who hurt her face arrest and severe consequences for maiming the pup. The investigation is ongoing and officials are taking extra care to make sure no other animals are harmed and justice is served for Miss Harper.
For now though, the main concern is getting a good home for the young pit.
"I want a person who knows the breed and they have to be close by so she can get ongoing medical treatment," said Det. Bob Sowers of NCSPCA, though the hospital has received calls from pet lovers across the country.
"So many people hear the word ‘pitbull’ and they say ‘no way’ but look at that girl. She’s gentle and playful and full of love," said Sowers.
"Wherever she goes, she’s going to be amazing," said Barlowe.
No further surgeries are required so far for Miss Harper, but the next step is getting her used to a prosthetic leg. Unfortunately, that may mean amputating her remaining back leg so that she can balance herself and walk properly.
"Luckily, the doctors said she probably won’t get much bigger than she already is, which is good for her recovery," said Sowers. Miss Harper weighs under 40 pounds, doctors said.
"We just have to get a good home for her and she’s going to have a happy life," said Sowers.
If you can afford to donate anything at all, click this link, and please spread the word to anyone you can.